Members of the public who are not able to attend a Council or Commission meeting in person can participate in the public comment section of the meeting remotely. Live remote comments are an acceptable form of public comment. (Note: Written public comments* will be provided to the Council/Commission at the meeting for consideration before Council/Commission action.)
Live Remote Public Comments
Members of the public may submit a live remote public comment via Zoom video conferencing. Download the Zoom mobile app from the Apple Appstore or Google Play. Or if you are using a desktop computer, you can test your connection to Zoom clicking here. Make sure that you have a working microphone and a web camera so that you are able to participate in the live streaming of the meeting.
- Speakers will be asked to submit your first and last name
- Each speaker will be afforded three (3) minutes to speak
- Speakers will be asked to wait for the their turn on the conference call to speak at meeting
- The Zoom meeting link and Webinar ID will be posted to this page just prior to the start of the scheduled meeting
How to participate in the meeting remotely:
The meeting link below is ONLY to join the meeting to provide live remote public comments. Join the Zoom teleconference meeting when the public comment period is open:
How to view the meeting remotely:
- Comcast Channel 28 (incorporated Walnut Creek only), Rossmoor Channel 26, Wave Channel 29 and AT&T U-verse Channel 99
- Livestream online at: https://www.walnut-creek.org/government/public-meeting-agendas-and-videos
* Written public comments received by 3:00 p.m. on the Council/Commission meeting date will be provided to the Council/Commission and considered before Council/Commission action. Comments can be submitted by email to PublicComments@walnut-creek.org.