Our pop-up playdate provides a safe, clean play space
with developmentally appropriate activities and opportunities for
fun and socialization.
We welcome children ages 0-5 and their caregivers and
hope to provide a place to connect and build community.
Tice Valley Gym
2055 Tice Valley Blvd, Walnut Creek, CA 94595 When:
NOTE: Pop-up Playdate is closed until September 23, 2019, due to floor refinishing at Tice Gym. The schedule beginning September 23 will be:
Mon, Wed & Thurs 10:30am-2:30pm
$7 per child
Note: Pop-up playdate at Tice Gym times are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Please call ahead for schedule updates: (925) 256-3572. Food and drinks are permitted in the gym lobby only.
Come by and have some fun!
How much does admission cost?
$7 per child 0 - 5. Caregivers free of charge.
Are there in-and-out privileges?
Yes. Although day to day, the hours vary, your admission is good for Walnut Creek Playdate’s operating hours for that same day.
Why are the operating hours for Pop-up Playdate so inconsistent?
We host Pop-up playdate at City facilities when the space is not programmed for classes or rented for special events. It is our effort to creatively activate the space when not in use, while providing a service to the community.
Is food allowed inside?
Yes, you may bring in outside food and drinks. Food and drink must stay in the designated area at each facility. At Tice Gym, food and drink is allowed in the lobby only.
Where can I find hours and dates of operation?
You can bookmark our webpage for information on hours or subscribe to our Twitter feed
1. Any child with fever, vomiting or diarrhea in the last 24 hours will not be allowed entry
2. All participants must wash their hands before entry.
3. All toys must be kept at Walnut Creek Pop-up Playdate.
4. Caregivers are responsible for their children at all times. While a building attendant is on site, there is no childcare.
5. All children should "play nice" and be supervised by a caregiver.
6. All adults must be accompanying a child.