In response to the Contra Costa Health Services order to cease non-essential operations and gatherings in order to limit community exposure to COVID-19, all City buildings are closed until further notice.
Engage at Every Age!
Discover exciting recreational, social, volunteer and travel opportunities at Civic Park Community Center, a place for active adults, age 50 and better!
- Health & Wellness Activities
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Free Resource Center Services: Care Management, HICAP & Peer Counseling, Tax Aide, Legal Assistance, Meals
- Educational Workshops & Presentations
- Transportation Program
- Ample Social Activities & Events
- Sports Leagues and Team Memberships
- Travel Opportunities for both Day Trips and Extended Adventures
Join the Walnut Creek Seniors Club
Ready to jump-start your lifestyle? Join the Walnut Creek Seniors Club for only $15 annual membership. Benefits include a monthly newsletter that keeps members up-to-date on special events, classes, drop-in activities, services and travel opportunities including discounts on programs/events and perks such as extra raffle tickets at events. You’ll discover exciting recreational, social and volunteer opportunities! Learn more >>