Creating MORE Parking Spaces
Parking in Downtown Walnut Creek is a scarce resource. Demand for parking continues to exceed capacity during lunch and dinner hours. To address this issue, the City Council approved a one-year pilot program to create 80 additional parking spaces in the Downtown using attendant-assisted parking at the Broadway Garage. The program began in May 2018.
It's Easy; Watch the Video
The Broadway Garage, located at 1390 North Broadway St., will be staffed Monday-Friday 10:30 am - 6:00 p.m. with two LAZ Parking employees specifically for attendant-assisted parking.
- Park in any open parking space.
- If all the parking spaces are full, an attendant will direct you to a parking space in the aisle of the garage.
- Leave your keys with the parking attendant and receive a claim ticket.
- When you return, the parking attendant will return your keys and direct you to your vehicle.
If you return to the garage after 6:00 p.m., there are two options:
- Text ticket number to Flash Valet phone number and an attendant will meet you in the garage within 5 minutes
2. Call the LAZ Parking Office at 925-935-6185 and an attendant will meet you in the garage within 5 minutes