If you are a law enforcement professional interested in a new department, or are simply ready for a new and challenging career, Walnut Creek PD may be the place for you!
Comprehensive salary & benefits package including:
• Competitive salary
• Education incentive pay & tuition reimbursement program
• Generous paid leave program
• Holiday pay
• Uniform allowance
• Senior Officer program
• Other specialty pays: Special Assignment & Shift Differential
• Retirement plans: CalPERS & Deferred Compensation
• Retirement Health Savings Plan with generous City contributions
• Choice of two medical plans
• Other benefits: dental, vision, life & disability insurance, flexible spending plan, and EAP
We are currently Recruiting for the following positions:
Police Dispatcher (Lateral)
Police Officer Lateral
Police Officer ACT
Police Officer-Entry Level/Trainee
Our employment opportunities can, and do change quickly. For a complete list of job openings, go to the City of Walnut Creek Job Opportunities webpage.
For further information on our Police Officer or Lateral Dispatcher positions, please view the recruiting flyers.
We also accept applications for Reserve Police Officer and V.I.P's (Volunteers in Policing). If you would like to be involved in law enforcement but not necessarily considering a full-time career change, this might be an alternative to consider. For more information visit Reserve Police Officer: Volunteer/Unpaid Applications continuously accepted.