Walnut Creek CERT DSW Policy & Renewal
Walnut Creek CERT graduates are sworn is as Disaster Service Workers for the City. This is effective for two years; the CERT may renew DSW status by participating in any approved CERT activity (see list below). To learn more, click here [PDF].
DSW Registration renewal
- participate in a CERT training class or drill, attend a CERT meeting, or participate in a weekly CERT radio net
- take an online FEMA course at https://training.fema.gov/is/crslist.aspx
- IS-100, -200, -700, -10, -11 are acceptable courses to complete, for example. Pick one that you have not already taken.
- train with the Red Cross or similar NGO, or deploy for disaster response
- participate in a FEMA deployment
BLANK DSW FORM
Form to be endorsed by a CERT volunteer authorized to administer loyalty oath
Report errors on this page to email@example.com.