Walnut Creek Recreation is a program of the City’s Arts and Recreation Department.
Our mission is Together we create a better community through services that strengthen the heart, mind and body.
Walnut Creek Recreation:
- Serves the needs of the community through innovative and relevant, quality programming and excellent customer service
- Enhances Walnut Creek’s quality of life by promoting healthy living and accessible lifelong learning
- Creates cooperative partnerships to activate our public spaces in safe, fun ways
- Provides opportunity to build strong community by engaging participants in meaningful activities
- Manages City resources in a responsible, equitable way in order to maximize community benefit
Office Hours: Monday through Friday, 9am to 4pm
For Recreation Class Registration, please call 925-943-5858
For Aquatics information or Swim Class Registration, please call 925-943-5856
For Adult 50+ Services or Specialized Recreation, please call 925-943-5852
For general Arts and Recreation Administrative Office, please call 925-943-5848
In-person registration can be taken at any of our community centers.
Fax your registration to 925-938-7529 or register online 24/7 here