- Quarterly Courses
- Aquatics Programs
- Facility Rentals
- Picnic Rentals
- Gym and Field Rentals
- Refunds/credits are subject to a service charge of $10 per person, per class. Refunds are processed within three weeks.
- Refunds will be considered if requests are submitted up to seven days prior to the first day of class.
- For withdrawal requests received after the refund period but prior to the first day of class, a credit less the withdrawal fee of $10 may be permitted. This credit will be valid for one year for use toward a future course.
- Withdrawal requests after the first class meeting are subject to partial credit less service charge and prorated course fees.
- No refund requests are accepted after the last class meeting.
- All credits on account are valid for a maximum of one year.
- Failure to attend program or “no-shows” will not be granted a refund/credit.
- Refund policies may vary for 50+ (Seniors) programs.
- A class may be cancelled if minimum enrollment is not met. A full refund is available.
Refunds are allowed up to seven business days prior to the first day of class; a $10 service fee per class will be applied to each refund. Cancellation requests received after the refund period but prior to the first day of class will receive a credit, minus the $10 service fee, valid for one year. No refunds or credits will be offered once classes begin. If you must drop a class due to serious illness or injury, please call: (925) 943-5899, ext 2438 or email Heaston@walnut-creek.org. (Doctor’s note is required. $10 service fee applies.) We do not give refunds for weather or lack of student participation. Transfers between classes may only be done if there is room and transfer is approved by the manager on duty.
CAMP COMMUNITY ARTS: There is a $30 cancellation fee up to Friday by 4:00 pm prior to start of camp. For cancellations that take place after this, there is a $50 cancellation fee. Refunds will be pro-rated from time of withdrawal in addition to the $50 cancellation fee up to the first week of camp. Unfortunately, we cannot refund camp fees after the first week of camp. Failure to attend camp or no-shows will not be granted a full or partial refund or credit.
ALL OTHER CAMPS: Requests submitted at least seven days prior to the start of a session will receive a full refund minus a $10 withdrawal fee per session. Requests made less than seven days prior to the start of the session will receive a credit good for one year minus the $10 withdrawal fee. No refunds or credits will be issued after the start of a Summer Camp session.
A withdrawal fee of $75 will be charged for withdrawal after registering. Tuition will be pro-rated based on the number of preschool days for which the student is registered. Please notify the registrar at least two weeks before the student's last day of attendance.
Cancellations will be handled as follows:
• 90 days or more prior to use date - forfeit Security Deposit.
• Less than 90 days prior to date of use - forfeit all rental fees paid.
A request to reschedule a date will be treated as a cancellation.
Occasionally, it may be necessary to re-schedule, relocate or deny a request previously approved. In this event, the group or individual will be given as much advance notice as possible.
NO REFUNDS for no shows or for cancelations less than thirty (30) calendar days in advance of your use date.
$25 service fee for cancelations or changes made more than thirty (30) days prior to event date. Refunds of any remaining balance may take up to three weeks to process.
Permits are not transferable.
A credit valid for one year (no refunds) will be issued upon request if facility is not used due to rain on day of reservation (request must be placed within one week of event date).
GYM AND FIELD RENTALS
All cancelations of permitted tournaments/camps must be in writing and received by the City at least 60 days prior to the event; otherwise court/field fees and/or security deposit may be forfeited.
All cancelations of permitted multiple bookings (i.e., continuous use) for practice and/or games must be in writing and received by the City at least 30 days prior to the event; otherwise court/field fees may be forfeited. ($25.00 transaction fee may also apply)
Field rentals: No refunds or cancelations unless a rainout is declared by the City of Walnut Creek. Please check the fields hotline number 925-256-3574 for field conditions.
Gym Rentals: No refunds less than 30 days from the rental date. Full refund 30 days or more from the rental date. ($25.00 transaction fee will apply)