The Finance Division provides fiscal control of the City’s financial activities, including revenues, expenditures, fixed assets, investment of the City’s funds, and other financing programs. It assists all departments in the preparation and implementation of the two-year budget, capital improvement program, receipt of revenues, payment of bills, and payroll.
- Financial Management
- Accounting/Accounts Payable (Management of the audit process)
- Budgeting (Preparation/oversight/management)
- Transient Occupancy Tax (Collection/compliance/audits)
- Business License Tax (Collection/management/compliance)
- Payroll and Tax filings
- Banking and Cash Management