Most accident reports written by the Walnut Creek Police Department can be obtained online. However some may not. Reasons an accident report may not be available online are:
- The accident did not occur in the jurisdiction of the Walnut Creek Police Department.
- There were serious injuries and/or a fatality as a result of the accident.
- There was a crime associated with the accident report.
- The report is not complete.
- The report cannot be released by applicable laws.
How to Obtain Your Accident Report Online
Have your case number available and click on this link: http://walnutcreekca.policereports.us/
Reports are typically available within 5 to 10 days. If the report is not online after 10 days, please contact the Walnut Creek Police Records Division @ 925-943-5890.
Cost of an online accident report is $2.50, which is paid directly to Policereports.us
If you are unable to locate your accident report, please contact the Walnut Creek Police Departments Records Division @ 925-943-5890.
The Walnut Creek Police Department reserves the right to restrict the availability of online accident reports.