Online Project Submission Now Open
for Community Service Day 2018
Project Submission Deadline: June 22
- Project sponsors must be non-profits, community groups or public entities (e.g., schools).
- Faith-based organizations, businesses and private schools
are welcome to participate as volunteers.
- Projects involving City property require City approval and oversight.
- Projects must be open to all community volunteers.
- Projects must be located in Walnut Creek.
- Projects must be completed within 3+ hours on Sat., Oct. 13, 2018.
- Project work begins at 9 a.m.
- Project organizers may offer a second shift from 11:30-2:30 p.m.
Projects must be:
- One-time, seasonal or annual in nature (not daily or weekly work).
- Ideally, open to many ages (youth, teens, adults, seniors) and skill levels.
- Relatively simple to accomplish with easy-to-use tools and supplies.
You can review sample projects here.
Projects will be reviewed and approved in early July.
Mark Your Calendar
Project Leader Training will be held Thurs., Sept. 20, 8:30 a.m.
Questions? Email the Community Service Day organizing committee
Check out our photo album from past Community Service Days