It’s time to plan for Community Service Day
Saturday, October 8, 2016
Community groups are invited to organize a project for this year’s event.
Project organizers must be non-profits, community groups, or public entities (e.g., schools). Faith-based organizations, businesses, and private schools are welcome to help another community group organize a project, or may participate as volunteers.
Other guidelines (click here for details):
- Projects must be located in Walnut Creek.
- Projects must be completed within 3-4 hours on Sat., Oct. 8, 2016.
- Projects must be:
- One-time, seasonal or annual in nature (not daily or weekly work).
- Ideally, open to many ages (youth, teens, adults, seniors) and skill levels.
- Relatively simple to accomplish with easy-to-use tools and supplies.
Deadline to submit projects: Tuesday, June 21.