Panel Discussion on Community Benefits of Housing Affordability
- Date: 05/15/2018 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Location: City Hall
1666 N. Main
Walnut Creek, California 94596
- Introduction: Join us in the panel discussion that talks about the importance of housing affordability.
Join us in the panel discussion that talks about the importance of housing affordability and its connection and impacts to traffic, education, business, public health, and the diversity in a community. This event will have panelists from various sectors and industries of the community to speak upon housing affordability in relation to their areas of expertise. Register here.
The panel comprises the following:
- Ozzy Arce, Long Range and Transportation Associate Planner, City of Walnut Creek
- Dr. Nellie Meyer, Superintendent, Mt. Diablo Unified School District
- Jay Hoyer, Chief Executive Officer, Walnut Creek Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Bureau
- Stephanie Merrell, Community Health Improvement Director, John Muir Health
- Olivia King, Resident Services Director, Resources for Community Development (RCD) Housing
In addition, the event will provide information about the City of Walnut Creek’s current housing policies and programs. The event will end with a exhibit and poster viewing about housing affordability.
Refreshments are provided!